Campus Closed to Visitors
Fullerton College is currently closed to visitors and has limited access to students and employees. The Library, tutoring, and all other student support programs are offering their services remotely through the spring semester. The only exceptions are a few in-person lab classes, and modified student support services such as free Wi-Fi in Parking Lot 4, Healthy Hornet Drive-Thru, and Library, Laptop Loans, and Bookstore curbside services. For more information on all services available to students, visit the Student Resources website.
Employees, who work onsite, must have manager approval to be on campus for work and must submit a Location Check-in Form for each visit. This allows the Campus Safety and Facilities teams to sanitize the appropriate areas of the campus, as well as assist in contact tracing should a case of COVID-19 be reported. To utilize the Location Check-in Form, employees must have a Fullerton College FCNet email address and password.
Managers will receive confirmation emails and notifications in Teams. They will only need to take action if the onsite work is denied.
If you do not remember your password, you may use the Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) feature by visiting https://aka.ms/sspr – this service is provided by Microsoft. To use the SSPR feature, enter your Fullerton College employee email address as your User ID and follow the prompts. If you experience difficulty using this form, or you do not remember your Fullerton College email address, please reach out to the Academic Computing Technologies Help Desk, their contact information is available at https://fcnet.fullcoll.edu/
To access the check-in form, please click on the button below:
Fullerton College introduced new COVID-19 procedures for students taking in-person classes this spring semester. Students are required to take a health self-assessment, available on the Fullerton College Mobile app, and have their temperature taken before starting their class. This will be required each day they attend a class.
HEALTH SCREENING PROCESS
STEP 1: DOWNLOAD THE APP
Each day students plan to attend an in-person class, they must complete a health self-assessment available on the college’s app or take a self-assessment in-person. See this PDF for the assessment questions.
STEP 2: COMPLETE THE FORM
- The Student Check-in form is available on the homepage of the app.
- The form may only be submitted once a day on the app.
- If you need to resubmit your answers, please proceed to a temperature check-in area. The self-assessment may be taken again in-person with a Fullerton College staff member.
STEP 3: HAVE YOUR TEMPERATURE TAKEN
- A general check-in area is located north of the Library at Stinger’s Cafe. See this PDF map for details.
- Students taking classes in Physical Education and in the 700 or 900 buildings may proceed directly to their classes to have their temperatures taken there.
- Students will be provided with a wristband showing they went through the check-in process. (Some classes such as welding will not need wristbands due to safety requirements. Off-site golf classes will also not require wristbands.)
STEP 4: HEAD TO CLASS
- Show your wristband to your instructor and enjoy your class!